Craft Alliance Policies
We gladly support St. Louis Metro non-profit organizations by honoring donation requests for charitable fundraisers. Our typical donation includes a one-year Insider membership and tuition for one 6-week class. Requests submitted via email, over the phone, or in person will not be accepted. Please complete the Donation Request Form, and we will contact you.
Inclement Weather Policy
We hold classes in session at regular times unless hazardous snow or ice conditions exist. This applies to weekend and evening classes as well. Check KSDK for closings.
You will receive an email confirming your enrollment. Contact the Guest Service Coordinator for further registration questions.
We reserve the right to cancel, combine, or reschedule classes/workshops/camps for enrollment adjustments. You’ll receive a full refund for tuition and studio fees if we cancel a class/workshop/camp.
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
Tuition is refundable (minus a $25 withdrawal fee) for classes/workshops/camps dropped more than two weeks before the start date. Email or phone confirmation with the Guest Service Coordinator or Registrar is required. Opt for full class credit within two weeks before the start date. A 50% studio credit can be applied if dropped within 13 days before the start date. No credit/refund is available for classes dropped after the first meeting. Special circumstances, like medical emergencies, will be considered. We don’t offer make-up classes due to limited space and required pre-registration.
Tuition covers one class/workshop/camp per session. Studio fees include general supplies, tools, equipment maintenance, and materials for class projects. Fees may fluctuate due to raw material prices. Craft Alliance tools and materials must not be removed from the studio. We’re not responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
Member Studio provides extra studio time outside class hours for members. These three-hour sessions are available by appointment only, costing $10 per session. Advanced registration is required. Learn more.
General Studio Policies
- No pets or firearms are allowed in the building.
- Only enrolled students can attend classes or camps.
- Parents may visit but not attend children’s camps or classes.
- Students should refrain from bringing toys or non-essential items to camps/classes. We’re not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- We reserve the right to refuse enrollment to disruptive students.
- We have an Anti-Bullying policy and may refuse enrollment to students who bully others. Parents will be notified and asked to pick up their children. No refunds will be given.