Member Studio provides extra studio time outside class hours for members. These three-hour sessions are available by appointment only and cost $20 per session.
- You must be an active Craft Alliance member.
- You must be an adult over the age of 18.
- You must have completed at least two Craft Alliance classes
- You must have permission from an instructor in the studio you wish to use.
- Advanced registration is required.
Craft Alliance Member Studio is not the same as rented studio space offerings. It’s designed for skill development, not large-scale production. Open Studio members must use the same materials as students. Member Studio schedules may vary by term.
View available Member Studio times and register below.
You can also register in person at the Guest Services desk or by phone. Contact us for further Member Studio program inquiries at 314-725-1177.